Saturday, December 13, 2008

8 things.......

Ok so I was tagged a long time ago by Erin to do this 8 things blog and I am just now getting around to doing it, so here goes.....

8 shows I love to watch
1.) Gray's Anatomy
2.) Dirty Jobs
3.) OSU Football
4.) New Yankees games
5.) anything to do with health or the Human body
6.) See above
7.) Look at #5
8.) Anything with Andrew

8 Places I love to eat at
1.) Olive Garden
2.) Rib Crib
3.) Eskimo Joe's
4.) Los Cobos
5.) Salad Alley
6.) Napoloi's
7.) ?
8.) ?

8 things I did yesterday
1.) woke up
2.) taught a exercise class
3.) worked
4.) shopped for Christmas
5.) made dinner
6.) hung Christmas lights
7.) wrapped Christmas gifts
8.) showered and went to bed

8 things I look forward to
1.) a day off
2.) my ultra-marathon
3.) my wedding LOL
4.) getting my master's degree
5.) having children
6.) starting a new job
7.) Christmas
8.) Race into the New Year

8 things I love about Fall
1.) colder weather
2.) Snow is coming
3.) fire in the fireplace
4.) Changing of the leaves
5.) my birthday
6.) The holiday season
7.) more reasons to bake/cook
8.) Sweaters

8 things on my wish list
1.) 24k diamond ring LOL
2.) to be married forever to the love of my life
3.) a happy family
4.) lower marathon time
5.) to be part of the MM group
6.) Run a 100 mile race (in under 24 hours)
7.) go skydiving again
8.) go paintballing

8 people I tag......
1.) Bobby
2.) Ken
3.) Deon
4.) Erin
5.) Lisa
6.) Cassey
7.) Susan
8.) Ed

1 comment:

simulatedme said...

It's amazing how proposals vault guys value from "pretty dern alright" up to things like "the worlds greatest man" :)