Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Run Kim Run

For all that are in the marathon running group, I am very proud of you all for making it the 20 miles that we run. I guess I'm ok with my time I would have loved to have been a little faster but I will take it and be proud. I must say that I the first time in my life that I thought I was going to show my running team my GU (that is coming out of my mouth) but hey it never happened so I guess thats always a good thing. I might have to work the weekend that we run the 22 mile, but hopefully I can get off. Thank you for all the support and help that everyone does. Hope that you all had a great weekend and see you guy in a few.

3 comments:

T Z said...

Show the Gu, as in spewing it? Ya gotta pick the kind that tastes the best on the way back up. I would say opt for the sweeter ones.

T Z <~~~ not much of a Gu person!

Bobby said...

Great job not upchucking the Gu. Oh, and great job running also.
Hope you can make the 22.

Kidney Bean a.k.a. Erin said...

Personally I would have loved to have seen you spew the Gu. LOL, just kidding.
You did a spectacular job on the 20 girl. These are training runs...youre not allowed to beat yourself up about them.