Monday, October 27, 2008

What a weekend!

So I was a little upset that I didn't get to do the Tulsa Run this year. I really wanted to but UCO's homecoming was the same weekend and we have friends that just moved back to Oklahoma and were going to go and see them but as everyone knows things always change at the last min. and so I didn't get reg. in time to run. I didn't even get to run very much. (Boo for me) But my boyfriend took his certification test for his pilot's lic on Sunday and passed. (Cheers for him). I also had to work on Sunday, so I could be there for our mock marathon and I am so ready to kick that 22 mile's gultes. Hope to everyone on Tuesday night and congrats to everyone that ran the Tulsa Run!!

1 comment:

Bobby said...

Ok Kim. Time to hear about your marathon experience.