Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Colsing down the windows

Okay I know that is has been a month since my last blog but it has been a busy month. I am now about 3 and half weeks away from the wedding day and one week until the OKC half. I have had to work every other Tuesday and Thursday nights so I have been missing the group, maybe soon I will have a new job that I love and will not have to work night nor weekends.

I am now part of that insane group called the Marathon Maniacs. Thanks to my crazy back to back 50K's. Four stars were not very easy to get so I am think that is were I will have to stay. But that will not be the end of my craziness. For those that know me you can only guess what will come next..... that's right running a 50 miler (hopefully this Oct.) and then move onto a 100 miler. Some might think that I am trying to kill myself, not true I just love seeing how far the human body will go, pushing it to the limit I just have not found mine yet. The human body is an amazing thing.

Now onto the wedding planning, that one special day is coming at a very fast rate, and in some ways I am totally ready for it to be here, but not everything is done with the planning. My dress should be done getting altered if not a bad side of Kim might be coming out. If you see some monster knocking down buildings in downtown Tulsa that just might be me. I can't wait to go on the honeymoon (white sand and clear blue water.) Can't beat that! And off of work for almost two weeks is not bad either.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE THAT IS RUNNING THIS WEEKEND!!!

2 comments:

coco bean a.k.a. lisa said...

good luck to you this weekend also and also with all the last minute wedding details. :)

Bobby said...

50 Miler? Hum, I might want to do one of those (I hope Susan doesn't see this). See you in Okla City.