Sunday, May 31, 2009

The new Mrs. Light!

The day finally came, I got married the 16th of May. Wow I guess that was only two weeks ago. Tons of stress has now been lifted up off of my shoulders. It was a beautiful wedding ( if I do say so myself) and I can't really think of anything that went wrong. I was an overcast day and was a little windy. And cool, I was thankful of that. It never rained like we thought that it was going to, what pics I have seen turned out great, the first dance I heard looked good, and I didn't have to chase after the groom. So all in all I was very happy with the way the wedding turned out.

For our Honeymoon we went to Hawaii, and I must say it is a beautiful place. I could live there if it was not for the 8-9 hour flight to see my friends and family. We never had a day to were we didn't have anything planned. Each day we had something exciting and big to do and then we would lay on the beach or swim in the ocean. There are still things on the island of O'ahu that we didn't get done but that just means we will have to go back (and soon!). The first full day there we went to Pearl Harbor and walked around there, went back to the resort, went to the beach, which was right out our door, grabbed something to eat for dinner, and that was about it for day one. We went horse back riding on the beach, I went Skydiving at 14,000 ft, We swam with the shark, Andrew golfed on a Arnold Palmer course, Climbed Diamond Head (Ken I have a new trail run that would be fun to start!) and went shopping and running on the beach. It was an amazing honeymoon and I wish I was still there.
But the excitement is not over yet, my sister will be having her baby boy soon with the due date on June 18th and her looking like she is going to pop I don't think that it will be much longer until we get to greet little Jaxson Vicinus.

1 comment:

Bobby said...

Congratulations! Hope you have many great years together. The trip sounds fun.