Monday, September 29, 2008

Another for the books!

Well I have done something that some of my old co-worker thought that I would never be able to do and that is run 18 miles. I must say the first 2 laps seemed pretty good almost easy but half way through that 3rd lap things were getting hard. I just think I my body had been running for so long that it didn't know how to stop. But with the help of a friend she helped me push on. And we finished the 18 miler, and I now have to say that I am pumped for that 20 mile run. All day Saturday and even Sunday I was very tired. I didn't hurt to much after a few hours of semi-relaxing but I was sleepy. Which now has me worried about the marathon, I might have to work the next and teach p.e. to home school kids, that might be the worst day of my life!! I don't know if I will be there on Tuesday but for those who will be it should be nice weather for you and good luck.

4 comments:

Susan Michaels said...

We will miss your smiling face if you aren't there to run Tuesday night.

Kidney Bean a.k.a. Erin said...

Hey you looked awesome coming in to home on Sat. I think that of course you will be tired on the next day, but it woun't matter because You will still be pumped about what you did the day before. You better be there Tues. I need you...but I guess if I needed to I could get by.

Bobby said...

I knew you could do it. Great job.

I planned way ahead. I am taking the day off after the marathon.

T Z said...

Bobby said...
"I planned way ahead. I am taking the day off after the marathon."

Ya think?