Friday, September 26, 2008

Oh the thought of yester-years

Ok I do know that I am 24 now and a college grad, but man do I miss not having to go to work everyday and to goof off on week nights. I am stuck a work again and maybe it would not be so bad if I didn't have to be here until 9:00pm of later during the week, But hey I guess the bills still have to get paid. I am getting a little pumped for the 18 mile run on Saturday, it will be the longest that I have run in my short little life, it will be tough but I hate to give up on anything so I will still put one foot in front of the other and log the miles. I am very thankful for my awesome running group and I don't think that I could run as far as I have and as well as I have with out you guys. So THANK YOU!!!! I still have not reg. for the Rt. 66 marathon yet but that day will come after the 18 miler. Let's hope that this long run feels better then the last. Good Luck to you all. See you bright (or dark) and early in the morning. Rest up tonight

3 comments:

Susan Michaels said...

You are doing awesome! I know you can make it. I think all the Bean Team needs to put that on their race bibs.

Bobby said...

Don't forget to hydrate and eat well. Yum, spaghetti tonight.

T Z said...

How'd the run Saturday go? Hopefully well enough that you're signing up. Gotta get it done before tomorrow before the price goes up!