Wednesday, September 17, 2008

WOW What a Run!!

Tuesdays run could not of had better weather, I loved it. I was the only one there for the Team Bean (poor Deon had to work another 12 hour shift, we really need to talk with his boss). I don't know if it was becase of the weather or cause I have a 5k race on Saturday in my home town but I have to say that my run felt great, I was a little tight in the glute/hamstrings area but after a half mile or so it got better. I will not be there for our run on Thursday night either it's the boyfriends birthday, so I get to make that run up. Good Luck to all with their training and I will saw you on Tuesday

2 comments:

Bobby said...

Deon did come out Tuesday after we were done and put in his 4 miles.
Way to go Deon.

Have a great race Kim and enjoy the birthday.

Susan Michaels said...

good luck on your race. your doing an awesome job. will miss seeing you thursday.